09 June 2009

Passive Income

Now, I learnt alot about Google Adsense the hard way. I stumbled on to a guy named Joel Comm. I have never met Joel or had studied what he has to say and what he offers. But in essence, passive income from Google Adsense seems viable - if you are getting the traffic through your site. Now I have read that some people are earning +$250K a year USD from Adsense. Make from this what you will.

I thought to my self, well I need a web page to get some Google Adsense going to start earning myself some passive income, easy. Right? Well, unless you already have a web page, you need to get on, or atleast get online, a blog, a forum or something similar. Then you need to apply for Google Adsense, then you need to apply it to your site/page. Here lyes within my first lesson.

I caught Joel on one of his videos saying that some people have made a decent profit from Myspace and Facebook. Now although this may be true and possible, with my low level of computer knowledge and webmaster skills left me a little bit limited in "simply" applying the HTML Google Adsense code to one of these sites. I personaly have not tried applying it to Facebook, I have however tried to apply it to Myspace. There maybe a way to do it. But I can tell you that I failed. Myspace kept deleting the code. Looking on the Google Adsense blog I have read that both Facebook and Myspace block these codes, basically for use by them selves or other private adds, and really, why not, it makes sense.

So after falling a bit flat footted by not having a site to place Adsense on I made this blog, as you will notice that Google has placed adds on this page. Now as a bit of a disclaimer for those of you who do not already know, it is an offence under the Google Adsense terms and conditions to encourgae people to click on adds placed on your website/page. Thus, as I write about Google Adsense I stress I am writing for information purposes about my experiences and I do NOT encourage you to click on any adds that may appear with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment